About St. John's Healthcare Foundation
St. John's Healthcare Foundation is a non-profit 501(c3) organization that provides philanthropic support for building projects, equipment, and patient care services at Dignity Health, St. John's Hospitals in Oxnard and Camarillo. Since 1912, St. John’s Regional Medical Center (SJRMC) has provided quality, affordable, health care. As a member of the St. John's hospital family, St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital has been serving the community since 1972. Whether you live, work, or visit the Ventura County area, St. John’s Regional Medical Center in Oxnard and St. John’s Pleasant Valley Hospital (SJPVH), in Camarillo are your hospitals.
St. John’s Regional Medical Center in Oxnard is renowned for “high-quality affordable health services in a compassionate environment.” St. John’s is proud to be your regional medical center. Our awards and accolades are a testament to the excellence and dedication of our highly skilled physicians, employees and volunteers.
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals Award, 2015
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care, 2013-2016
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention, 2015-2016
- And More.......
St. John’s Pleasant Valley Hospital is honored to serve as the community hospital for Camarillo and beyond. Our awards include:
- Intensive Care Unit Recognized with Beacon Award for Excellence
- Hyperbaric Medicine and Wound Healing Center Recognized with National Award for Clinical Excellence
- Receives Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence
- And More .....
WERE YOU BORN AT ST. JOHN'S ?
Send us your baby photo to include in our baby collage: firstname.lastname@example.org